Committed to Providing the Best Education
Whiz Kid Learning Center strives for excellence in Christian education by partnering with parents in meeting each student’s individual needs. Our school is an extension of Christian family life and we take our obligation to be partners with parents seriously. We are committed to providing the best education for our students. We strive to provide opportunities for student to reach his or her highest potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
Our goal is to help children to gain independence and self-confidence in an atmosphere that allows each child to grow and expand his/her world through a variety of experiences. To provide enjoyment and create enthusiasm and excitement for learning while building and maintaining positive self esteem in each child.
The purpose of our program is to educate and equip children to grow and develop in all areas of their lives. Whiz Kid Learning Center and the authority of God’s Word will be integrated into all experiences that your child encounters while at our learning center.
We believe that each child is unique and is created in God’s image.
Because of this, we offer activities and experiences that:
- Teach Biblical knowledge
- Develop Christian character
- Encourage language and speech development
- Promote social interaction with others
- Educate academically
- Build self-confidence
- Enhance awareness of God’s world
Quality Childcare for All Ages
Our programs at Whiz Kid Learning Center are built around a loving, caring, and secure environment where the children’s basic needs are always met. As well as having their needs met the children participate in our educational programs that are designed with age appropriate activities and experiences to maximize learning and growth, while establishing independence and self-esteem.
At this stage, a toddler needs to be in an environment that cultivates their natural precociousness and energy—a place that allows them to explore and have fun.
- Each classroom is filled with an array of learning materials that cultivate their fine and gross-motor skills, their receptive and expressive language, and satiate their intellectual curiosity, all while building positive relationships with peers and adults.
- We embrace our busy little learners and focus on channeling their energy into stimulating curriculum that help them blossom both intellectually, and socially.
- Our teachers focus the age-specific child care programs around personal and shared experiences that rouse and challenge our toddlers every day.
At this age, children are becoming problem solvers, explorers and even inventors. They learn about the world around them as they ask questions, put things together, and take things apart.
- Our early preschool programs give them the guidance and the tools they need to explore and learn within a stimulating and secure environment.
- The curriculum of our early preschool programs focuses on developing critical-thinking skills and stimulating your child’s curiosity.
Preschoolers love exploring their world through active investigation and hands on experiences.
- Our preschool programs consist of activities that engage and activate your child’s prior knowledge.
- Our classrooms feature learning centers equipped with inviting and developmentally appropriate materials.
- There is even a preschool reading center equipped with books of different genres, books on audio, big books, writing materials, puppets, a puppet theater and comfy furniture, which immerse your child in an active investigation of literature from a variety of authors and topics.
One of our goals in our Pre-K program classrooms is to prepare your child for a successful transition into Kindergarten.
- Developing critical-thinking skills and stimulating intellectual curiosity ensure that our students will be prepared to enter kindergarten in the fall.
- Our Pre- K program increases the focus on math, science, language and social studies, giving students the opportunity to hit the ground running in elementary school.
- Our classrooms feature learning centers that are equipped with stimulating, developmentally appropriate learning materials.
Before and After School Care (Ages 5 - 12)
We understand that for many busy and working parents, it’s challenging to find an enriching atmosphere for before and after school care.
Our Before and After-School Program focuses on making learning fun. We welcome our school aged students into an environment that promotes numerous opportunities to unwind and just enjoy being a kid! From our large activity room to the spacious outdoor playground, designed especially for the older child, Whiz Kids meets all the requirements to captivate and satisfy the needs of the school-aged child.
Parents of participating students in the program know their child is in a safe and drug-free environment that has staff that diligently works to provide activities that are beneficial and enjoyable. Our parents have great comfort in knowing that their child will be safely transported to and from school.
Summer Camp (6 - 12)
As children get older and more independent, they need new challenges. That’s why we offer enrichment program Summer Reading Camp that address the changing and more varied needs of growing school-age children.